Magic Eden - Opensea - Visibilty

I wish we could get more visibility with a tab in the side menu or somewhere on Magic Eden. ENS resales are integrated into Opensea’s pull down menu (“Explore” tab). I guess with Opensea possibly adding Solana support soon maybe they will be able include Solana Name Service under their domains tab. Maybe it’s something that can be mentioned to Opensea.

I don’t know what could be done with Magic Eden other than asking.

opensea-1
magiceden-1

So I think the best way of getting more visibility is to have the community manifest itself. If it’s just the team that reaches out to ME or OpenSea it’s not enough. They need to see the demand from the community itself

3 Likes

Do you think that the marketplaces would add an extra filter in their search bar so domain also = Bonfida?

posted here so we don’t have to start a new thread and it’s related to exposure kinda.

We could ask I guess. Maybe in ME discord or twitter. They seem to be hard to get a hold of though. But we can keep trying.

This seems to be listed as an ETH NFT.
No blue checkmark. Assume this is not added officially.

Also saw someone has SNS names on Polygon.

I am starting to see Solana NFTs being added to Opensea! Should be fun to see how this goes. I am ready to add some names once we are up :slight_smile:

https://opensea.io/collection/solanadomains are fake domain names. We have already reported to OpenSea but they have not deleted yet

1 Like

@Yoyodyne :

I wish we could get more visibility with a tab in the side menu or somewhere on Magic Eden. ENS resales are integrated into Opensea’s pull down menu (“Explore” tab). I guess with Opensea possibly adding Solana support soon maybe they will be able include Solana Name Service under their domains tab. Maybe it’s something that can be mentioned to Opensea.

Agree 100%. Surprising ME is not all over .sol domains. They seem to be a source of significant revenue for Open Sea.

@bonfida:

So I think the best way of getting more visibility is to have the community manifest itself. If it’s just the team that reaches out to ME or OpenSea it’s not enough.
They need to see the demand from the community itself

Would you suggest we contact them independently and request more prominence be given to .sol domains?

I have seen some volume pickup in the last week on Magic Eden for .sol domains. Maybe Opensea will give way better visibility than ME has. Also, I had a sale on FTX which is interesting consider they don’t have many NFT sales. I recommend people list some names there as well.

1 Like

Why Bonfida isn’t in Opensea.io and all the Solana secondary markets? The marketplace can get a lot of exposure and benefit from users and trades.

OpenSea would be a big win, but in fairness to Bonfida, OS has only recently listed Solana and these things do take time.

1 Like

Posted this on twitter as a reply to ME. And they liked my comments… hah.
Don’t know if it’s a bot though.

2 Likes

I think that one thing that could boost the adoption of solana domains is if the big apps give subdomains to their users by default, imagine Magic Eden offering: user.me.sol and millions of their users adopting it, it could be a massive push to SNS adoption

2 Likes

Very nice :slight_smile: !!! We definitively need some things like that :slight_smile:

PS : if someone have only1 or 2 sol to spend, he can increase exponentially the FP on ME by buying 1 .sol/day for 0,xx, and create good curves on collection activity :innocent:

1 Like

Magic Eden volume dropping by half and people leaving NFTs for web3 domains. Still hoping Magic Eden will put a bigger spotlight on Solana Names. I got a lot of likes the last time I put the image up on twitter showing “Domains” on their sidebar. One guy said “I was doing their thinking for them”. Maybe if ME volume drops 90% they will do it … hah.

1 Like