Issue - trade / funds disapeared

J Sarokin, [Mar 14, 2022 at 10:03:51 AM]:

…i made a trade on live stream on SOL, with a liquidiation price of 97, and now both my position shows nothing, and also my account shows $0 (it had some leftover $$)

i see the trade history of my purchase of the trade, but no liqudation or anything

and its just gone and my account shows $0 (this was money that was not collatoral, just deposited)

(highest SOL got during this period was 82, so should not have been liqudated)

3Uo7KiWgZgmj5uhg9rcdfkuouFEYgULR3Na6rC9MSXqz

1 Like

The latest activity of your wallet was 7 days ago Explorer | Solana so I think you might be connecting the wrong wallet?

yeah 7 days ago is when the trade was made, i did it live on stream so i have a video of the trade happening if needed. Its been missing from my wallet for around 4-5 days now

1 Like

Hi @jcsarokin, we took a deeper look at this and your situation seems to be the result of a leftover bug from this. Thanks to your report we were able to rectify this issue at the program level (commit). In the meantime, please reach out to us by DM so we can reimburse the lost funds.
To anyone reading this, if you are affected by this or a similar issue, please reach out to us so we can help you as well.

Who should I DM? It doesnt seem to allow me to send a msg to any of the admins.

I’ve upgraded your trust level to enable you to DM me. Still getting to grips with Discourse to be perfectly honest :slight_smile: